Hale Glow Bib Short
Sure, the first thing that might draw you to the Hale Glow Bib Shorts from Craft is their reflective quality, which isn't a surprise since they're designed to garner attention. However, it'd be doing a disservice to the other details such as its materials, construction, and chamois, to not argue that they also make the Hale such impressive bib shorts. These bib shorts feature a smooth and adjustable women-specific bib construction for ergonomic comfort, along with a simple hook closure to quickly and easily answer nature's call.
These bib shorts are made from a Lycra Sport Energy body-control fabric with 4-way stretch, which helps reduce muscle vibration over rough roads thus reducing premature fatigue so you can ride stronger and for longer. The bibs use an ergonomic cut for support and its smooth construction and Mesh Superlight material made of polyester hexachannel fabric allow for active cooling and comfort. Craft's C1 Infinity chamois uses an Elastic Mesh Insert with infinite steps between the thicker sit bone area and the softer wing area. This allows the foam to better follow the anatomy, especially while pedaling, ensuring better blood flow and greater thermo-regulation.
- Exceptionally reflective bib shorts made for long-ride comfort
- Compressive fit is supportive and fatigue-fighting
- Women's-specific build with hook closure makes for easy bathroom stops
- Lycra Sport Energy construction is stretchy and reduces muscle fatigue
- Silicone print at the leg openings hold the hem in place
- 360-degrees of reflective print, seams, and logos helps you stay seen
- Infinity C1 chamois cushions road chatter without bulk
- Mesh bib wicks moisture and allows for cooling airflow