Crush Your Mileage.
Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and bear the difficult training run that you're about to embark upon. But, on that note, it's a good thing you have the Craft Men's Grit Short on your side. The Grit features a pliable fabric for unencumbered mobility, while the compression liner bolsters your range of motion and wicks moisture for premium performance. Two mesh pockets keep energy bars or snacks close at hand, and the zippered rear pocket assures safe respite for necessities such as house or car keys.
- Slay miles with this running short
- Fabric is pliable and manages moisture
- Inner liner bolsters mobility
- Variety of pockets keep necessities close
- Drawstring at waist offers a personalized fit
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Cyclist turn runner
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
As a cyclist, I wanted to try running in the off season to spice up my exercise life. As a cyclist with only cycling gear, running in a set of castelli bibs works, but you do get some looks from more runner types.
SO I gave these shorts a try and they have met all criteria for a cyclist turn runner.
-The length is perfect to cover up that bicycle short tan line we all develop through-out the summer
-The inner liner keeps all your man possessions in one place and has the same feel as cycling shorts minus the chamois
-Weight weenies brace yourself- they don't weigh much
-I don't get that look anymore from runner types.