Why We Like The Graphic Training Jersey
A runner named Anders Bengtsson founded Craft in the 70s, in Boras, Sweden. He discovered the perfect baselayer for the most ideal body temperature management. Decades later, we're seeing cutting-edge apparel like the Graphic Training Jersey, with a design rooted in that initial discovery of body temperature management. It's an aerodynamic option that offers a close-to-skin fit and highly elastic fabric. A raw cut improves comfort, and an ergonomic design means riders will find their optimal riding position fit. Body-mapped mesh inserts ensure active cooling and enhanced moisture transport so you'll never overheat when you're working hard. Four back pockets offer additional real estate for cycling accessories like sunglasses, snacks, keys, and maybe a wind layer.
- Flexible jersey that delivers in areas of comfort and aerodynamics
- Ergonomic design that allows riders to find their perfect riding position
- Body-mapped mesh inserts for active cooling and temperature control
- Silicone print on the bottom hem that keeps everything in place
- Four back pockets offer additional space for essentials
- Hole in pocket for headset cable so you can dance it out on your ride