Miles to go.
Before you commit to 100km of a gran fondo in restrictive, skin-tight racing kit, you may want to make sure you've got a jersey and bibs picked out that will be a little more understanding of the hours you're about to spend in the saddle. The Craft men's Gran Fondo Jersey makes an appropriate compromise. It's constructed with moisture-wicking fabric that will keep you cool and dry as you spend hours in the saddle and a slim—rather than next-to-skin—fit. A full-length zipper allows you to add ventilation as temperatures change throughout the day, while three rear pockets give you plenty of space to store bonk-preventing nutrition to see you through your ride.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.