With 360-degrees of tasteful reflectivity, Craft's Glow Short lives up to its mission of standing out on the roads without the use of neon prints or loud patterns. Perfect for a warm, golden hour ride along one of your favorite routes, the Glow Shorts have a simple, effective design that integrates easily with other kit, allowing you to stay seen in any of your favorite jerseys.
Constructed with Coldblack Lycra, the Glow shorts follow a contoured fit, which allows the Lycra to support and stabilize your muscles as you stand to finish a harrowing climb, or pedal hard heading into a straightaway. The less your muscles oscillate in the saddle, the less likely they are to be sore post-ride. The addition of a Coldblack treatment also helps the Belle Glow's Lycra absorb fewer UV rays, which translates to the short holding onto less heat than traditional Lycra would on its own, helping you stay cooler when you have no choice but to ride on sunny, exposed roads. Whether your plans include short and fast or long and steady miles, the included Infinity C1 chamois will provide flexible, breathable cushioning for however long you choose to stay out.
- Ride through the dog days in this hot-weather short
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to wick moisture rapidly
- Coldblack Lycra limits heat absorption and supports muscles
- Chamois features Elastic Mesh Insert for added mobility
- Wide waistband stabilizes as you stretch out
- Silicone-printed leg endings stay in-place without pinching
- Wealth of reflective accents keep you visible on dim roads
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.