Maintain your glow.
On especially hot days, when you want to be seen and stay as cool as possible during early morning or dusk rides, reach for the Craft Verve Glow Bib Short. Built with a supportive Lycra construction and a highly breathable bib, the Verve makes a versatile everyday training short whether you're trying to get outside for a few quick miles during a heat wave or logging long morning rides before sunup ahead of a late summer race.
As you ride, the Verve Glow's supportive Lycra Sport Energy construction will stabilize your hardworking muscles as you pedal, while a Coldblack fabric treatment works to lessen the fabric's absorption of UV rays, helping you stay cooler as you ride under the sun. An airy bib, made of six-channel Mesh Superlite fabric, spirits moisture away from your skin from under your jersey, while the Infinity C1 chamois provides cushion and support for everyday rides. On the summer days that have you riding after sundown, count on the highly reflective leg endings and accents throughout the bib short's body to help you stay visible to other road users as you enjoy the respite of cooler air at last.
- Highly reflective all-around bib short for hot weather
- Form-fitting cut is supportive and stabilizing
- Lycra construction is breathable and stretchy
- Highly reflective leg endings promote visibility
- Infinity C1 chamois provides cushioning with stretch
- Airy mesh bib wicks moisture underneath a jersey
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.