Take it easy.
A welcome alternative to overly technical jerseys, the Craft Men's Focus 2.0 Mesh Shirt is perfect for quick lunch break rides where you don't want to look like you're suiting up for a major race. It provides the cool breathability, effortless stretch, and moisture management you want from a jersey, but in a looser fit that offers a more relaxed feel.
- Light and breathable shirt for post-work rides
- Mesh fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and stretches
- UPF 40+ sun protection shields skin from sun
- Reflective details aid low-light visibility
View more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.