In the running.
Don't let ominous storm clouds force you to quit your trail run before it begins—stash the Craft Men's Focus 2.0 Hooded Jacket in your running vest and be ready to deploy its lightweight weather protection at a moment's notice. Its woven fabric provides wind protection and light water-resistance while maintaining breathability, so you don't become saturated with sweat the moment you put it on.
- Light and packable weather protection for trail running
- Wind- and water-resistant shell with ventilation panels
- Packs in chest pocket for quick-stash convenience
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light
- Regular fit leaves room for movement while running
View more Men's Running Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.