Weightless but effective.
Buying a wind vest may not seem as essential as upgrading your jersey and bib collection for the new season, but it's one of the most versatile pieces you can have stashed in your pack or jersey pocket on a ride. We've all reached the top of a long climb, sweaty and out of breath, only to be blasted by a cold gust of wind as we tuck into a long descent. In those situations, a piece like the Craft women's Featherlight Vest will allow you to hold onto some much-needed warmth around your core, fending off shivering and the speed wobbles that it can cause.
Made out of breathable polyester with a DWR coating, the Featherlight also protects in the event of a surprise rain shower. Once the sun comes back out or you reach the bottom of your descent, you can fold it back into its own rear pocket, stash it in your jersey, and continue on with your ride.
View more Women's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.