Ready for anything.
A quick change of the weather can leave you cold, wet, and miles from home. Having a windproof rain jacket with you is always a good idea. The Craft Women’s Featherlight Jacket is so light and packable, you won’t even know it’s there until you need it.
The Craft Featherlight Jacket easily packs into a hydration pack, so it’s there and waiting when you need it. Craft included stretch panels to provide an unlimited range of motion. There are also ventilation panels at the sweat zones to cool you down quickly. Elastic bands at the wrists and waist seal out chilly drafts and keep the jacket from riding up uncomfortably. The Featherlight can also be purchased in a high-visibility yellow for safety during the day, and reflective trim is included with each colorway for low-light visibility.
The Featherlight Jacket is made with a DWR-coated wind- and water-repellent fabric at the front and an elastic mesh at the back for optimal fit and enhanced ventilation. The jacket also features 360-degree reflective trim to make your more visible to motorists and a full front zip for added airflow when necessary.
View more Women's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is a very nice jacket. It is well made. Keeps water and wind out. I would recommend this jacket.
Nice light shell
- Size Bought: small
Got this for the Mrs. and she loves it. Great thin layer over your base for nordic skiing and racing. Has strategically placed mesh for ventilation. Packs up small and will fit easily in her bike jersey pockets.