Be prepared the next time a beautiful, sunny day turns into a windy, rainy test of endurance. The Craft Featherlight Jacket easily packs into a hydration pack, so it’s there and waiting when you need it. Craft included stretch panels to provide an unlimited range of motion. There are also ventilation panels at the sweat zones to cool you down quickly. Elastic bands at the wrists and waist seal out chilly drafts and keep the jacket from riding up uncomfortably. The Featherlight can also be purchased in a high-visibility yellow for safety during the day, and reflective trim is included with each colorway for low-light visibility.
The Featherlight Jacket is made with a DWR-coated wind- and water-repellent fabric at the front and an elastic mesh at the back for optimal fit and enhanced ventilation. The jacket also features 360-degree reflective trim to make your more visible to motorists and a full front zip for added airflow when necessary.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
will this fit in a jersey pocket?
Gave this as a gift and it was a hit. Only complaint was that it only has the one rear pocket. Blocks the wind on the down hill and lets you breathe on the up. Worn over a light softshell with a medium baselayer underneath in temps between 20-30 degrees and was comfortable.