Refuge from downpours and blustery conditions.
Spring and fall seasons present a great opportunity to regain your physical endurance before peak cycling season, or conversely, train hard to fend off performance decline during long winters. And although good weather can be had, transitional seasons usually present notoriously fickle conditions, with sunshine one minute and soaking downpours the next. Taming rapidly changing conditions, the Craft Women's Escape Rain Jacket offers wind and water-resistant protection when you're pushing through inclement weather and ominous skies.
The polyester shell and sealed seams prevent downpours from soaking your core while blocking whipping winds from stealing precious body heat. It's fully breathable, meaning you won't soak yourself in perspiration from the inside out. Zippered underarm vents release excess body heat and built-up water vapor (e.g. from perspiration) when you're suffering up steep climbs and hammering away at a high cadence. There's a soft, fleece-lined collar to prevent irritation when it's fully zipped. Other ride-friendly features include a zippered rear pocket for holding riding necessities and 360-degree visibility for enhanced safety at night.
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.