Toss on the Craft Women's COOL Mesh Superlight Sleeveless Base Layer for a cool, comfortable feel on scorching summer rides. Super-light and airy, the base layer's big-hole mesh consists of 6-channel fibers that actively pull sweat off your body for superior ventilation and cooling.
View more Women's Sleeveless Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Does this base layer top include a built-in sports bra? If not, can you recommend a product that does?
180miles of cool comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I was skeptical when my husband persuaded me to order this. He rides with a different brand version. When this came, he was jealous and said it had more stretch than his. Still the skeptic, I wore it on a weekend 180 mile ride. After the first day (100 miles) I was so impressed, I washed it in the sink and it was dry by morning to wear on day 2. Ordering another so I don't have to do that again. Love that there are colors.
Runs a bit big
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Mediium
I am 5.6" 125 LBS. My chest size is 35.5in /90cm. I ordered Medium and it runs a big loose. I think Small is better.
Other than that, it's great!
Wooh! Love it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this as a present for my mom! But she has some fun feedback to share!
Perfect weight, so comfy. PURPLE is sassy, I'm sure I peddled faster up Big Cottonwood Canyon when I wore it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Was worried that this was going to be not a very useful piece of garment given how light it is, and I was hesitant to spend $40 on a mesh tank top. CC was out of Craft short sleeve base layers, so I decided to give this at try. It did the job! Kept me cool and protected from potential jersey chaffing.