Usually known for more sleek, minimalistic designs, Craft gives a nod to nostalgia by bestowing an iconic horizontal stripe upon its aptly named men's Classic Logo Jersey. Whether you pair it with Craft's matching Classic Logo bib shorts or not, the jersey will serve you loyally on after-work training rides and during spur-of-the-moment races alike. It's got a tailored fit and is made from a breathable polyester fabric that's engineered to promote cooling using multiple channels, suiting the Classic Logo Jersey to hot summer rides despite its darker hue.
Strategically-placed mesh panels help you take advantage of the slightest breeze from the saddle, and the jersey's UPF 50+ rating ensures your skin will be protected under the thin, flexible fabric. Craft finishes the Classic Logo with three rear pockets and an additional, zippered security pocket for safely stowing your most valuable essentials.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.