The Craft Classic Logo Men's Bib Shorts bring classic styling and a hint of color to any ride adventure. Whether you're pulling on the spandex for a coastal century or kitting up for your daily training ride, these bib shorts will get you through it with a perfect blend of support and comfort. Craft incorporates strategic paneling to move with you as you pedal, and uses flatlock seam construction to reduce chafing and maximize comfort.
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
First off, I love Craft underwear and XC ski clothing. I've used them for years and have nothing but great things to say. However, these shorts were really disappointing. I rode them for a total of five rides, all on the road (no muddy mountain biking or similar abuse). Now they've developed a significant hole on the right inner thigh. None of my other shorts (Pear Izumi, Castelli, etc) have done that, even after years of use with the same bike/saddle/etc. I would not recommend these shorts.