Hone your craft.
You'll want to crank out extra miles with the joyous comfort and crisp, colorful appearance of the Craft Women's Classic Jersey. Staying true to its namesake, the Classic Jersey retains enhanced moisture-management and functional ergonomics drawn from Craft's three decades-plus of cycling apparel mastery. Its main fabric is lightweight polyester that pulls perspiration off your body, facilitating evaporative cooling and a pleasantly dry feel. Added elastane provides a sleek, stretchy fit without being overly tight and restrictive. The short reversed front-zip allows you to release extra heat as needed during stifling summer rides and strenuous training. Other functional elements include an elastic silicone gripper for a secure fit in the drops and two rear pockets for roomy storage of energy supplements and riding necessities.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.