Luminous and warm.
When you force yourself, through impressive mental strength, to venture out into the cold on an evening run after work, make sure you're wearing the Craft Brilliant 2.0 Light Women's Tight. While remembering to dress warm for the quickly cooling air around sunset isn't difficult, you often forget to worry about visibility if it's still light when you head out. Fortunately, the Brilliant will take care of both for you.
A soft brushed lining holds a layer of heat next to your muscles to keep you warm as you run, while reflective material at the knees catches motorists' headlights to help you stay visible on dim roads through no extra effort of your own.
- Stay warm and visible as you run on cold, dark evenings
- Form-fitting cut lets breathable fabric quickly wick moisture
- Soft brushed interior holds heat next to your muscles
- Zippered pocket at waist secures keys or cash
View more Women's Running Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.