View more Women's Running Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
A bit small, but it's called a Brazilian after all! The wife reported that these were among the most comfortable shes ever worn. The RonCo of under garments- e.g. set it and forget it.
Hey underwear, are you there?
Super seamless comfy undies for any activity you choose to pursue. Wore these with running tights for a race last weekend and you couldn't even tell I was wearing. Anything under them ð. I'd stock up on these, for sure.