No bib, no problem.
Riding sans bib shouldn't have to mean you make sacrifices in comfort or functionality in the saddle, and we're glad to see Craft taking on bib-free shorts with its signature focus on functionality with the Belle Solo. Built with stretchy, supportive Lycra Sport Energy fabric, the Belle Solo provides stability to the hardworking muscles of your lower half as you crest steep climbs on shaded rural roads and pedal hard to stay with the peloton during a local road race later in the summer. The addition of a Coldblack fabric treatment helps limit the fabric's absorption of the sun's rays, both limiting UV exposure and helping the short stay cooler when a busy schedule necessitates a largely shade-free ride.
Inside the short, Craft trusts its Infinity C2 chamois to provide versatile support and cushioning on a broad length of rides. While it isn't a top-end race insert, the Infinity still offers mid-tier plushness and breathability as you ride, and it's plenty capable of holding up on longer rides. Wide, silicone-lined leg grippers lend security to the short's overall fit, ensuring you don't waste time making adjustments when you should be focusing on earning a new personal best on the climb ahead.
- Log your summer training miles in this cool-minded short
- Form-fitting fabric follows your movements in the saddle
- Coldblack treatment helps fabric absorb less heat
- Mesh Superlight waist lining improves moisture transfer
- Infinity C2 chamois provides everyday support and cushioning
- Soft silicone printed leg endings stay in place as you move