The belle of the roads.
Though their name evokes the image of a delicate princess, Craft's Belle Shorts are far more prepared to get sweaty than they are to be worn into a ballroom. If you'd rather be spinning the cranks than twirling over marble floors in heels, you're in luck: the Belle Shorts will dutifully accompany you as you climb, descend, and coast next to dazzling summertime scenery, refusing to miss a beat regardless of the tempo of your ride.
Craft once again exhibits its fit expertise with the wide, flat waistband and contoured fit of the shorts, which are designed to follow your body movements in the saddle and stay in place as you move. The four-way stretch Lycra fabric promises to hold its shape without stretching or bunching over hours in the saddle while working to pull moisture away from your skin.
The versatile nine-inch inseam hits at a tan line-approved midpoint of the thigh on most riders, while a benevolent Coldblack coating actively helps to keep your skin cool. Perhaps most importantly, Craft's hardworking Infinity C2 chamois steps in to break the spell of uncomfortable inserts that have seen better days, offering soft, plush cushioning for comfort that doesn't inhibit your range of motion over hours in the saddle.
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.