Protect that which you already do.
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
When it's really cold out
- Fit: True to size
Yes, sometimes when riding in --really cold weather-- you still get cold in the frontal nether region even with (most) bibtights on. This awesome garment solves that problem!
PROS: Craft is a cool company. Based in Sweden, they are experts in Winter sports and cycling. And they are baselayer specialists. Very high quality too.
CONS: I'm not sure these are cycling specific because (as Mike notes below) these come up an inch or two high on the waist for road cycling. Probably also for XC skiing. But they work.
True to size. I'm 5'10", 185, and a 34-35 waist. The L fit perfect.
Protect your junk
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just what I needed for my non wind proof riding clothes. I fluctuate between w32-36 and got the large. Fit was perfect, no chamois, blocked the wind on a 32C road ride and the material doesn't irritate the skin even when worn underneath the chamois. I digging Craft products!
Protection of the Family Jewels
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
On the coldest and windiest days of the year when you are out training on your bike let's face it, even one layer of wind-stopping thermal fleece-backed tights don't stand up to the worst that mother nature can issue. We wear multiple layers to protect our core and our hands and feet, why not another layer to protect the family jewels?
Craft got it right with these Windstopper shorts. They fit snug, not bulky, and do the job. No padding is a big plus, unlike what Gore offers. My only criticism is that they come high up on my waist so I just roll them down a bit and they are perfect!