Catch form, not a cold.
Most days, a cap or knit beanie will keep you plenty warm on the bike, but if you aim to ride through windy, wet conditions, having something more serious helps. The Craft Active Extreme 2.0 Windstopper Hat sits quietly under your helmet with a lightweight panel of Gore Windstopper fabric repelling precipitation and shielding you from heavy gusts of wind. We've all been told that we lose the most heat from our heads when we're out in the cold, and between the Windstopper panel and polyester main body, this hat will keep heat where you need it without causing you to overheat on chilly days.
- Hold onto heat where you need it with this slim hat
- Windstopper front panel shields against an icy breeze
- Stretchy polyester main body wicks moisture and insulates
View more Winter Bike Hats
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L/XL
When you don't have much hair left on top of your head, or if you ride in the cold...get one of these.
craft skull cap
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: l xl
best cap ive ever had buyin another thanks craft an competitive cyclist!!