Fight the wind.
You can hear the wind howling from inside the house next to the fireplace, but your spring goal race will be here before you know it. Plus, the sun is shining. When you're braving wind and cold to log base miles, layering the Craft Men's Active Extreme 2.0 Windstopper Crewneck Baselayer under your thermal jersey or jacket will make a big difference in comfort on the bike.
Its front panel of Gore Windstopper fabric acts as a lightweight, flexible shield against harsh gusts, keeping them away from your hardworking lungs and allowing you to retain a layer of warm air next to your skin as you pedal. The baselayer's polyester main body, cut in a form-fitting silhouette, wicks moisture away from your skin as you sweat to ensure you stay warm and dry when you're working hard in the cold.
- Brave howling wind gusts with this wind-blocking baselayer
- Form-fitting cut allows baselayer to rapidly wick moisture
- Windstopper front panel protects lungs from cold wind
- Stretchy main body keeps you warm and dry as you ride
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great layering shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Love this shirt. Blocks the wind and keeps me warm. Bought size Medium. I am 5' 11" 171lbs and it fits great. Fits great under my jersey.
I like the quality and utility of Craft's active clothing, but I have found quite a bit variation in their sizing over the years regardless of Craft's sizing chart.
I normally take a Men's Medium Sugoi or Pearl Izumi . I'm 5' 9", 155 pounds, 34" waist, 40" chest. Large or Medium?