A loyal barrier.
Cold weather riding requires a bit more strategy than suiting up for a summer jaunt along the roads, and the first layer you choose is crucial to your overall comfort. If you have to reach for knickers, tights, or thermal bib shorts before your ride, chances are good that it's cold enough outside for you to need Craft's Active Extreme 2.0 Windstopper Boxers. For those of you who prefer to keep the chamois next to your skin on the bike, the boxers can also be used for Nordic ski cross-training. the Craft uses a stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric to construct the main body, then adds a Gore Windstopper panel to the front to strategically protect the parts you hold dear.
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
When it's cold outside
- Fit: True to size
You know... when riding in really cold weather... even with bibtights on... a cold draft can intrude down there.
This is not good. These Craft shorts solve this problem.
1. Gore's fantastic Windstopper material in front. 100% windproof, yet breathes. Amazing.
2. Craft is a cool company. Based in Sweden, they are experts in Winter sports and cycling. And they are baselayer specialists. Very high quality too (should be at these prices).
CONS: I'm not sure these are cycling specific because these come up an inch or two high on the waist for road cycling. Probably also for XC skiing. But they work really well.
Sizing: True to size. I'm 5'10", 185, and a 34-35 waist. The L fit perfect.