Craft Active Extreme 2.0 Limited Edition Crewneck Long-Sleeve Baselayer - Men's $79.95
While some of us rejoice in the changing leaves and snow-capped mountaintops, others fret over the impending layers upon layers of clothing we'll have to don to stay warm as the temperatures plunge. Avoid thick fabrics and stay streamlined in your layering with the Craft Men's Active Extreme 2.0 Limited Edition Crewneck Long-Sleeve Baselayer.
Made from light, soft, and breathable fabrics and available in a brightly accented colorway that you won't find anywhere else, this baselayer boasts a channeled knit that helps trap tiny pockets of warm air to help keep you cozy through long winter base miles and cold-weather interval sessions. Layer it under a light long sleeve jersey on brisk fall coffee rides, or tuck it under your burliest thermal jacket on cold, late-winter days when you just can't handle another afternoon on the indoor trainer.
- A long-sleeve baselayer for cool- and cold-weather cycling
- Stretches, insulates, and breathes for warm comfort
- Traps heat like wool but without the irritation
- Low-profile material lies unobtrusively beneath bibs
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.