No such thing as the off-season.
Leaving the warmth of a fireplace on a winter day to brave the cold on an endurance-building ride is never easy. If you're looking for lightweight thermal protection, Craft's Women's Long-Sleeve Active Extreme 2.0 CN Baselayer layers expertly under a thermal jersey or jacket. Its form-fitting cut and channel knit polyester construction allows it to wick moisture rapidly away from your skin while holding a thin layer of warm air for insulation.
Craft uses flatlock seaming to eliminate the likelihood of chafing, and it adds panels of lighter, more breathable material to the sides of the baselayer to further improve its ability to regulate your body temperature. The Active Extreme 2.0 is just as good at insulating during other high-intensity winter workouts, so you can wear it for laps on the Nordic trails or a winter road run on the days you aren't riding.
- Versatile baselayer insulates during cold-weather workouts
- Form-fitting cut layers easily beneath a jacket or jersey
- Stretchy polyester fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Channel knit construction allows fabric to lightly insulate
View more Women's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.