Winter cycling essential.
We don't think we've made our appreciation for Craft baselayers a secret here at Competitive. The Swedish company understands being active in the cold, and it believes heavily in cold weather comfort starting from the layer closest to the skin. If you're planning on riding through the winter, we'd recommend picking up a Craft baselayer to see you through—or a few, if you're averse to doing laundry. The Men's Long-Sleeve Active Extreme 2.0 CN Baselayer makes an incredibly versatile choice.
Crafted with a polyester body in a channel knit, the Active Extreme 2.0 comes with accent panels in a polyester and elastane blend, meant to further enhance the baselayer's ability to wick moisture away from your skin. While you're working hard under a jacket, the Active Extreme will loyally ferry sweat to the surface where it can evaporate, helping you avoid the unpleasant sensation of sweating under a jacket in the cold.
- An efficient baselayer that prepares you for winter riding
- Form-fitting cut allows rapid moisture transfer
- Channel knit creates layer of warm air next to skin
- Stretchy, breathable fabric keeps you warm and dry
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.