For heating up a pot of adventure-soup.
A good pot of soup starts with the best base ingredients. Much like a good pot of soup, a good day of adventuring tends to start with the best base layers. Slide yourself into Craft's Active Comfort Zip Top for men and set yourself up for great adventures with a seamless, high quality base layer that offers freedom of movement for any outdoor activity. Throw it on underneath your favorite cycling jersey or jacket for cold winter riding, or bust it out with a down vest on the Nordic track, either way the Active Comfort zip is ready to be the base for your pot of adventure-soup.
The Active Comfort zip top is bodymapped with strategic paneling to offer superior thermoregulation by placing thicker fabrics where you need them most, and slimmed down fabrics in the underarm and other locations that need a quick drying, wicking heat-dump. Flatlock seams move with your body for comfort in any position and an extended range of motion, and won't cause chafing against your skin when you pile on the layers for frosty days. The center-front zip lets heat escape quickly when you need to cool off. Stitched together with lightweight polyester-polyamide blend, the fabric offers excellent moisture transfer and breathing, keeping perspiration constantly moving away from your skin so you stay dry and warm from mile one to 100.
- A tech filled base layer for cycling, skiing and more
- Lightweight and breathable polyester polyamide blend
- Flatlock seams follow the body for comfort on the move
- Optimal thermoregulation achieved with bodymapping
- Seamless design offers total freedom of movement
- Excellent moisture transport and quick drying preperties
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.