Why We Like The COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch
Designed for the extreme adventurer, the COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch takes all the APEX Pro Premium's fitness features and functionality. It takes durability to the ultimate level that showcases some astounding operating condition tolerances. As a multisport GPS sports-watch with wrist-base heart rate tracking, the VERTIX is faithful to everyday training for runs, hike, cycling, swimming, functional fitness, and other cardio sports. It guides us on structured workouts, gives feedback on running stride, overall fitness, sleep, recovery, and lets us navigate its touchscreen in map-modes to leave breadcrumbs and plot where we are on-trail. It even monitors our blood oxygen saturation to determine altitude acclimatization.
But where the VERTEX reaches for the extreme limits are in its diamond-like sapphire glass screen and durable titanium alloy construction. A heavily-fortified design pushes the operating temperature of the VERTEX to a range of -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, meaning there aren't that many places you can take the VERTIX and have it not record your exploits. If that wasn't enough, COROS engineers the watch to be waterproof down to 150 meters, a feat it claims makes it the only GPS watch capable of the depth. So never fear taking your watch on your next snorkeling trip.
- The strongest COROS GPS watch for ice climbing, mountaineering, and more
- Track and navigation GPS includes route info, elevation, and alerts
- Track blood oxygen saturation and altitude acclimatization
- Barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and thermometer
- Trainer modes for triathlon, strength, and multisport modes
- Glove-friendly digital dial cycles through features efficiently
- Titanium housing is submersible and works in temps as low as -4F
- 45 days of regular battery life and 60 hours in full GPS mode
- Item #CQZ0006