Vertix 2 GPS Adventure Watch
The Vertix 2 GPS Adventure Watch is designed for any adventure, with specific modes for just about every outdoor activity we can think of. This updated version of the original Vertix boasts new features including a 1.4in screen that shows more of the data we’re looking for, and the updated battery boasts 60 days of battery life in normal use mode from a single charge. The list of features and modes is seemingly endless, although a few of our favorites include sleep tracking, a built-in thermometer, and Bluetooth connectivity to various Coros accessories (sold separately).
- Adventure watch suited for daily fitness or navigating remote wilderness
- GPS mode connects to all five major satellite systems for route-finding
- Integrated barometric altimeter tracks elevation over various activities
- Heart Rate Variability wrist sensor provides accurate data
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity accommodate your needs
- Integrated storm warning system keeps you safe in the backcountry
- Submersible to 10 ATM with built-in swimming modes
- 140 hour battery life in GPS mode for long backpacking trips
- Item #CQZ000J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.