Why We Like The Ultra Sport III Tire
Impressively versatile, the Continental Ultra Sport III Tire is something we use on everything from our dedicated road bikes to the long-haul commuter. We use this strong and puncture-resistant tire on our road training wheels, and throw the wider variants on our commuter bike. The do-it-all tire has a smooth and soft centerline, with plenty of grip on the sides to deal with wet and intermittent weather.
- Multi-use tires fit right in on a variety of bikes
- Outer rain sipes keep tire glued to the ground in the corners
- Long-lasting training tire without a weight penalty
- PureGrip compound is ultra-grippy for a safe commute
- Full range of tire size options for modern road bikes