Race King Tire
Designed to reduce rolling resistance with its minimal tread pattern and Black Chili compound, the Continental Race King 29in Tire is the favorite of dedicated cross-country riders seeking every advantage for racing and training. The 2.2-inch width strikes just the right balance between voluminous support and fast-rolling speed, absorbing bumps along the way without imparting an overly wide footprint that'll slow you down on race day or get in the way of setting PRs across your local trail network.
This particular version is equipped with Continental's Black Chili compound, which offers better rolling resistance without sacrificing grip like other compounds on the market. Combined with Continental's Protection layer, this particular Race King 29in Tire gives you all the benefits of speed and control while racing and training, plus the added peace of mind against punctures and slits while mobbing through rock gardens and dissecting root-latticed singletrack.
- Fast-rolling XC tire for racing and training
- Minimal tread pattern maximizes rolling speed
- Black Chili compound balances speed with grip
- Protection layer against slits and punctures
- Tubeless-ready for running lower tire pressures
- Handmade in Germany with exceptional quality