Re-engineered for trail supremacy.
From the perfect loam of coastal redwood forests to dusty trails winding across desert landscapes, the Continental Mountain King 26-inch Tire eats up miles of technical singletrack with its updated tread profile and re-engineered sidewall for optimal traction and higher levels of support while riding hard. It's an incredibly versatile choice for everyday trail riders and all-mountain disciplines, allowing you to run a single tire choice throughout the entire riding season, regardless if it's bone-dry in the midst of summer or soaking-wet and caked with mud in late-autumn. Well-spaced central lugs clean themselves with every turn of the wheel and grippy outer lugs bite when you're leaning into sweeping corners and berms at speed.
Continental's BlackChili compound offers a superb balance of fast-rolling speed and tacky grip on those moist rocks and mossy root sections in the forest, as well as gnarlier rock sections in the desert and mountains. It's reinforced with Continental's Protection layer that fends off punctures and slits when you're rallying across the rough stuff at high speeds. Additionally, you'll find it's tubeless-ready, so you can gain the benefits of running lower pressures on the trail to subsequently improve your overall traction and bump compliance.
- Versatile tire for everything from desert dust to forest loam
- Designed for everyday trail riding and all-mountain pursuits
- Continuous central tread pattern rolls fast and grips well
- Well-spaced lugs clear mud when it's mucky on the trail
- BlackChili compound balances grip with fast-rolling speed
- Protection layer against slits and punctures
- Tubeless-ready for self-sealing reassurance
- Handmade in Germany with exceptional quality