Grippy and puncture-resistant.
Continental’s Black Chili Compound is famous for its unusual combination of grip and durability, and the Grand Prix 4000 S II Tires are the company’s flagship road product. The GP4000s, as they’re commonly called, can be found under riders and racers from seasoned pros to weekend warriors. Continental has upgraded the long-running GP4000s with a strong, puncture-resistant Vectran yarn made from liquid crystal polymers. This yarn doesn’t cause any kind of "dead" feeling in the tires, and it keeps pesky rocks, glass, and thorns away from your tubes.
- The most popular racing tire we carry
- Increased suppleness reduces rolling resistance
- Unrivaled traction and road feel
- Vectran technology reduces puncture risk
- You know Conti's GP4000 tires are the best, and they know you know