Channel aggression into stunning control.
A favorite choice of aggressive all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the Continental Der Baron Projekt 26in Tire offers a well-spaced, knobby tread pattern that tenaciously digs into wet ground and mucky trail surfaces. Also, the knobby tread pattern and BlackChili compound provides impressive levels of control on slimy roots in the forest and slick rocks above the treeline in the mountains. The 2.4-inch width provides just the right amount of voluminous support and all-out grip when you're running it at lower pressures in tubeless form.
The Der Baron Projekt features four plies of 240 TPI under well-spaced, knobby tread that clears muck and digs aggressively into trail conditions from loose and drifty to sticky, mud-caked surfaces. Continental's BlackChili compound optimizes traction on a wide variety of trail surfaces—all without making concessions in rolling resistance or longevity out on the trail. Additionally, you'll find Continental's Protection APEX layer for continuous reinforcement beneath the tread and sidewall, so you won't have to worry about slits and punctures while pummeling over roots and rocks at high speeds.
- Delivers aggressive grip for enduro and all-mountain
- Excels in conditions from loose and wet to mud-caked
- Four plies of 240 TPI under well-spaced, knobby tread
- Protection Apex layer guards against punctures and slits
- BlackChili compound for grip and low rolling resistance
- Tubeless-ready for gaining compliance and traction
- Handmade in Germany with exceptional quality