Plaid has a place on the trails too, and Club Ride Apparel makes a case for embracing your preppy side with its versatile Ventura Shorts. Cut with an 11in inseam, the Ventura will protect your legs whether you're sneaking in a quick ride on your favorite trail or spending the day riding lifts. Club Ride uses its stretchy, quick-drying PowerWeave fabric to construct the shorts, treating it with a water-repellent coating to keep you dry and paying careful attention to waist construction.
Extending the back of the waist higher than the front effectively prevents annoying gaps while you're stretched out over the bars, while Club Ride's inner adjustment system allows you to further fine-tune the waistband's fit to make sure it stays secure. You'll have plenty of space to store ride essentials in the Ventura's dual pockets, and zippers help ensure you don't leave anything behind on the trail. The shorts are finished with reflective accents that make sure you stay visible in case you find yourself crossing onto the roads on your way back from the trails.
- Mountain bike shorts for riding variable terrain
- PowerWeave fabric is stretchy and fast-drying
- DWR treatment sheds splashes and light precipitation
- 11-inch inseam leaves room for knee pads
- Inner adjustment customizes the fit of the waistband
- Reflective accents maximize low-light visibility