New West Jersey
We don't always want to resort to a roadie team kit or glorified moto-pajamas for every ride. Weekend cook-outs, bar crawls, and daily commutes don't need that kind of flash, and the Club Ride Apparel New West Short Sleeve Jersey is ideally suited for those more casual outings where the bike isn't the primary focus. It's styled after classic western shirts but constructed with technical fabrics that make it a pleasure to ride in without awkwardly standing out when you've reached your destination and rejoined the pedestrian population.
Like the rest of Club Ride's "jerseys," the New West is cut to emulate casual clothing. In fact, it fits more like a proper shirt than a jersey, making it perfectly acceptable for a night out on the town. Beneath its casual fade, the New West hides a lightweight synthetic material that emphasizes saddle-worthy qualities like wicking moisture and drying quickly. The body fabric is also plenty breathable, but summer rides can be sweaty affairs, regardless of exertion levels, and Club Ride adds strategic venting to further enhance breathability and help ensure you aren't the damp, clammy guy queueing up for potato salad or another round.
- Western-inspired shirt for life spent in a bike saddle
- Synthetic construction breathes and manages moisture
- Strategic mesh ventilation helps ensure commuters arrive dry
- Rear zippered pocket features media routing for discreet tunes
- Protects against the sun in daylight and reflects light at night
- Stylish pattern and casual fit enable life on and off the bike