Surfing down berms and conquering steep, root-latticed climbs in the peak of summer's heat poses a challenge when it comes to temperature control. Fortunately Club Ride took the challenge with a grain of salt — sea salt, that is, when they crafted the board short inspired Lightwave Short. These ultra-light shorts give you the coverage you want on the trail, but with a feathery feel that stays comfortable when you go for your post-ride lounge. Club Ride's signature Lightwave fabric offers a comfortable stretch that lets you freely move fore-and-aft, so you can get behind the saddle in the steeps, or in front of it when you're punching up steep pitches, while keeping breathability a priority.
- Board-short inspired kit for the trail
- Feathery light fabric breathes and moves with you
- Stretch fabric and gusseted crotch boosts movement
- Stay relaxed on your post-ride thanks to comfort cut
- Boost low-light visibility with RideLight accents
- Assorted pockets offer a place for every gadget and tool