Spring days on the trail can offer weather that's a bit iffy at best, and picking out the proper elements of your kit can be a tricky task. When the weather is a bit in-between, we find that the best pieces to throw on also fall a little in-between, like the Club Ride Joanie Capri. These knickers offer a little more coverage than you go-to baggies, with a generous 16.5-inch inseam, setting you up with the protection you need if your high-altitude early season ride gets a little chilly. Club Ride crafts the Joanie with a similar cut to the popular Joyride capri, but with some serious upgrades that make for improved ride feel. The Joanie uses a water and dirt repellent fabric to keep you clean and dry when alpine showers break out, and stretch panels on the back and crotch to boost your freedom of movement. When your ride takes you beyond the beaten path, you're bound to crave some snacks, so the Joanie packs in plenty of pocket space for stashing your gummy bears and beef jerkey, plus a large zippered thigh pocket that's ideal for fitting your phone, so you can stay connected.
- Knickers for offering coverage on cool days
- Water-and-dirt-repellent fabric keeps you clean
- Move freely thanks to assorted stretch panels
- Breathable fabric wicks away sweat while you ride
- Ample pockets stash all of your riding needs
- Improved zippered thigh pocket fits your phone of choice