Unrelenting speed without sacrificing grip.
The Clement FRJ 60 TPI 29in Tire gives cross-country riders maximum speed, without sacrificing grip when you're climbing and cornering. Wide-spaced knobs roll across the straights with speed, but maintain just enough bite to conquer tricky root and rock sections. The high-volume casing and soft rubber compound engages nicely on everything from hardpack to soft, loamy singletrack. Puncture-resistant protection adds extra confidence when you're rallying through the rough stuff.
- All-purpose cross country tire
- Wide-spaced knobs roll fast and corner aggressively
- Soft rubber for grip and shock absorption
- Puncture-resistant protection against snake bites in rocky terrain
- Clement has a storied history of creating premier race tires
View more Mountain 29" Tubeless Tires
Reviews & Community
Not as advertised.
The weights of the tires were 710g and 695g not the 606g that I was assured. The manufacturer listed weights are 635g for the 60 TPI and 120 TPI models. An almost 70g difference in weight is simply bad business and not very light considering the tread size.