Take It To The Streets.
As wonderful as your trusty cutoff shorts are, they're not exactly the most kind or forgiving when you spend all day in the saddle. Queue up the Chrome Men's Natoma Two-Tone Chino Short and prepare yourself for a whole new world of comfort.
The Natoma is constructed with Chrome's water-resistant Everest fabric, which is a highly durable and breathable four-way stretch material that assures unencumbered mobility and longevity. Meanwhile, the classic chino styling maintains a dapper look whether you're at the bar or biking around town, and the reinforced seat gusset and seamless crotch maintain an amicable relationship between you and the saddle. However, to differentiate itself from Chrome's other shorts, such as the Folsom, the Natoma is equipped with a two-tone design and reflective detail at the hem.
- Urban-friendly shorts for cycling or casual wear
- Stretch material maintains unencumbered mobility
- Water-resistant treatment assures quick-drying performance
- Seamless crotch assures a comfortable ride
- Floating pockets keep necessities close
- Reflective out seam enhances visibility