Modal Vale Sling
Sure, there are days when your ride into the city comes along with carrying everything but the kitchen sink, but the bulk of your commutes and jaunt across town just require the basics â€” your notepad, laptop, wallet, maybe a sweatshirt to shield you from overpowering coffee shop air conditioning. For the majority of your rides, the Chrome Modal Vale Sling offers all the space you need, in a convenient messenger-style bag that fits comfortably while you pedal across town. It's equipped with 14-liters of hauling room, ample organization pockets on the interior, and a sleeve built to carry up to a 13-inch laptop securely while you ride. The sling is adjustable for a comfortable and supportive fit while you ride, and EVA padding at the back boosts cushion against heavier loads. Should you be going truly minimal, you'll appreciate that the sling is equipped with two compression straps to stabilize your load against your body while you weave through back alleys and traffic on the way to your destination.
- A compact sling with the benefits of a lofty messenger bag
- Sleek and city-savvy construction looks stylish while you ride
- Internal sleeve safely stows up to a 13-inch laptop
- Organizer pockets keep notebooks, pens, and gadgets secure
- EVA padding on strap and back enhance comfort
- Compression straps secure your load and reduce pack sway