Find your freedom.
Whether you're hopping on a train across Europe or flying to exotic locales in Southeast Asia, the Chrome Kilment harmoniously organizes your clothes, important travel documents, and laptop in sturdy, ultra-robust fashion. As Chrome's premier dual-compartment travel bag, the Kliment features a cavernous 32-liter capacity (1952-cubic inches) that's not too bulky for moving efficiently. Three compression straps on each side cinch down tightly, securing heavy loads and minimizing bulk for streamlined, ultra-efficient travel.
The pack's large main compartment is partitioned for efficient organization of important documents, folded shirts, and personal items. Padded laptop and tablet compartments secure your favorite gadgets without scratching or damage. Additionally, you'll find a fully featured organization panel for organizing small, everyday items, as well as an exterior zippered compartment that's ideal for stashing away your passport, reading materials, and must-have items.
Well-bolstered and practically bombproof, the pack's military grade materials, such as 1000D Cordura and truck-tarpaulin, ensure long-lasting use for years to come. Its ergonomic shoulder straps and thoughtful sternum strap equally distributes weight for comfortable carrying and traveling. Moreover, a padded EVA back panel that softens the burden of carrying heavy loads for long distances.
View more Panniers
Reviews & Community
On a bike, do the handles of the bag hit your helmet at all?
Definitely worth every buck!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I don't usually write a review, and to see me write one for this means this bag is worth my review.
- Sturdy build (worth every dollar)
- Good amount of pockets
- Fits perfectly on your back (I'm 5'9", 140lbs, slim, Asian)
- Well-thought-out design
- Handle (for when the train is too crowded for a backpack, as advertised) is very comfortable and has enough cushion
- Again with the design, it's in the middle point of casual and semi-formal. (It's not too formal but not too rugged either, which is a very nice touch!)
- No Chrome Industries' trademark buckle! (Not really a con but it's hard to find a con for this bag, lol)
PS: Backcountry, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR IMAGE FOR THIS PRODUCT OR ELSE YOU WILL SCARE AWAY CUSTOMERS THINKING IT IS FAKE. THIS DOES NOT HAVE PLASTIC CLIPS ON THE SHOULDER STRAP, IT IS ALL METAL LIKE THE ONE PICTURED IN CHROME INDUSTRIES WEBSITE.