Made for the mean streets.
The Chrome Kadet is an urban essential for crosstown commutes and everyday errands. Holding a decent amount of stuff for its relatively compact size, the Kadet secures a light jacket, small tablet, camera, keys, and wallet. Micro compression straps streamline this pack when you're carrying lighter loads. Plus, there's an external zippered pocket for stashing your wallet and keys on-the-go, as well as a padded U-lock holder at the rear.
The Kadet's truck-tarpaulin fabric withstands serious use and abuse, while the PU-coated main opening sheds light moisture from sneaking into the pack. This Urban Belt Pack features a messenger-style strap with Chrome's iconic seatbelt buckle, ensuring a secure, stay-put fit when you're negotiating congested, traffic-clogged streets.
- An essential pint-sized pack for commuting
- Durable tarpaulin fabric stands up to the street
- Belt-pack style can be worn at hip or over shoulder
- Classic Chrome seatbelt buckle keeps bag secure
- Internal pockets stash jacket, camera, wallet and keys
- Micro compression straps streamline pack for light loads
- Padded U-lock holder included for securing your steed