Item # CRM004B
Chrome Kadet Welterweight Messenger Bag $99.95
Skip the kitchen sink.
If there's one thing Chrome bags are synonymous with, it's commuting. Bustling through busy cities with big backpacks and messenger bags built to withstand an zombie apocalypse, with the kitchen sink in tow. Not all commuting requires this much gear, though, and most of the time our backs are happier when not overloaded on the bike. The Chrome Kadet Welterweight Messenger Bag is for those days. It rocks a seatbelt-style shoulder strap, and sized-down 9-liter volume, so you can carry your essentials without the excess, for a more streamlined — and comfortable ride. The Kadet Welterweight is built with the same volume and pockets as the standard Kadet, but using lighter, tougher materials. Designers at Chrome took their inspiration from the slimmed down and speedy boxers who claim some of the fiercest endurance in their industry. Instead of heavy 1050D nylon, the Welterweight uses 500 x 200D nylon, and a weatherproof lining, withstanding abrasion and rainstorms alike. It sports tough YKK zippers along its two major pockets, ensuring your gear stays secure, and daisy-chain mounting loops for additional accessories.
- A sized-down bag with big-city durability
- 9-liter main compartment stashes essentials
- Lightweight construction that doesn't compromise
- Weatherproof lining keeps your cargo safe
- Padded U-lock holster keeps security handy
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for extra accessories
- Strap up or off with ease thanks to seatbelt-buckle shoulder strap