Dima 2.0 Cycling Shoe
Whether you're riding up steep hills in San Francisco or coasting on your single-speed through downtown Chicago, the Chrome Men's Dima 2.0 Shoe has you covered with its reinforced structural design that lays power down, yet doesn't alter its low-key look and feel off your bike. Chrome uses an internal PowerPlate propulsion shank, so you can pedal swiftly through the city without wasting precious energy.
Fire-hose canvas uppers remain highly breathable and withstand the everyday abuse you're bound to subject them to while commuting and riding across town. The contoured, impact-resistant PU footbed supports your feet when you're pedaling and walking for hours at a time, treated with an anti-odor finish for lasting freshness. It's finished with a vulcanized rubber sole that grips aggressively to your favorite flats and remains flexible enough for everyday activities off your bike.
- Reinforced slip-on kicks for urban cyclists and commuters
- PowerPlate propulsion shank for better pedaling efficiency
- Fire-hose canvas uppers are both breathable and durable
- Contoured, impact-resistant footbed for supportive feel
- Vulcanized rubber sole for pedaling and walking grip