Item # CRM004K
Chrome Dima 2.0 Shoe - Men's $74.95
Rugged commuter kicks.
Whether you're riding up steep hills in San Francisco or coasting on your single-speed through downtown Chicago, the Chrome Men's Dima 2.0 Shoe has you covered with its reinforced structural design that lays power down, yet doesn't alter its low-key look and feel off your bike. Chrome uses an internal PowerPlate propulsion shank, so you can pedal swiftly through the city without wasting precious energy.
Fire-hose canvas uppers remain highly breathable and withstand the everyday abuse you're bound to subject them to while commuting and riding across town. The contoured, impact-resistant PU footbed supports your feet when you're pedaling and walking for hours at a time, treated with an anti-odor finish for lasting freshness. It's finished with a vulcanized rubber sole that grips aggressively to your favorite flats and remains flexible enough for everyday activities off your bike.
- Reinforced slip-on kicks for urban cyclists and commuters
- PowerPlate propulsion shank for better pedaling efficiency
- Fire-hose canvas uppers are both breathable and durable
- Contoured, impact-resistant footbed for supportive feel
- Vulcanized rubber sole for pedaling and walking grip
- Runs large, so please go down by an entire size
View more Men's Road Bike Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU|
- NOTE: MOST CHROME FOOTWEAR RUNS APPROXIMATELY 1/2 SIZE LARGE, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE 415 WORKBOOTS, 503 COMBAT BOOTS.
Reviews & Community
Initial Fit Impression
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I am normally an 8 in dress shoes, 8.5 US running, 41.5 Sidi and hover between 41.5 and 42 in Pearl Izumi depending on the size.
I am wearing a size 8 in the Dima 2.0 and it's a good fit. My foot is a little narrow, and I can tell this would fit a traditional last well. It may be tight for a wider foot.
The Chrome Contact Rubber on the sole seems plenty grippy for flat pedals. The shoe also has good arch support for riding, while maintaining the flexability in the sole of a traditional walking shoe. The Gel pad built into the sole under the heel is a nice addition for all day wearing.
More information to come after I get out and ride a few more times in them.