The toughest citizen.
Just as bold as its big brother, the Chrome Citizen Welterweight Messenger Bag is ready to hit the streets running. Taking queues from boxing, Chrome names this lightweight bag after those they claim to be the toughest weight class, lighter, leaner, and meaner. This bag reflects those properties by shaving a bit in size, but not compromising on materials. It is construction from tough 500-denier nylon, and backed with weatherproof tarpaulin so you can keep you gear dry if a storm brakes out mid ride. It might not be as large as the standard Citizen, but it still has plenty of room to pack in a change of clothes and your laptop, plus an assortment of accessory pockets for stashing your tools and wallet on the way.
- A lighter, leaner and meaner messenger bag
- Sheds weight and size for a compact ride
- Classic messenger-style cross chest straps
- Reflective accents elevate night time visibility
- Daisy-chain loops for bight lights and gear
- Room for up to a 17in laptop
- Waterproof main compartment keeps your gear safe