Why We Like The Scarab Pedals
If Chromag's Dagga Pedals are too much, take a look at the brand's Scarab Pedals for similar performance and stability. The Scarab Pedals feature a mid-wide platform with a true concave shape, plus a thin profile and chamfered corners for maximized clearance. Custom traction pins are constructed from hardened steel and each pedal features 40 placement option for customization.
- Flat pedal riding and downhill performance meet with the Scarab Pedal
- Concave design and constructed from alloy for durability
- Mid-wide platform for a stable stance on our ride
- Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel
- Shear line reduces pedal damage when pins are struck
- Item #CHRA01K
- Removable Pins
- 110mm x 108mm
- Claimed Weight
- 15.2oz (430g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 7, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
These pedals are simply awesome! Perfect surface shape, adjustable height pins, which will sheer off instead of bending and becoming permanently stuck. I upgraded to these from a decent composite pedal on my downhill rig and haven’t looked back. Expect only the best from Whistler based Chromag.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help