Ranger V2 Stem
Current price: $106.25 Original price: $125.00
Why We Like The Ranger V2 Stem
When it comes down to it, we want our stem to be strong and lightweight, and capable of handling everything a trail could throw our way. The Ranger V2 Stem is up for the job. It's constructed with durable alloy and CNC machined to shed unwanted grams. Sharp, clean lines and an intricate design make for a sophisticated look, and Chromag even claims this to be their lightest stem on the market.
- The lightweight stem we want for cross-country racing and trail riding
- CNC machined aluminum is lightweight and highly durable
- Sharp, clean lines give a sophisticated look
- Surfaced in Whistler, Canada by mountain bikers
- Item #CHRA01J
- 31mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8"
- Claimed Weight
- 6.2oz (175g)
- cross-country, trail